Friday, October 16, 2009

Palmbux.com PTC site review (Payment proof)

Palmbux is a genuine paid to click or PTC site. It is not a scam. It resembles the ptc site called neobux.


Palmbux pays to visit sites. You have to visit the sites for a specific time interval. After the specified time, the site will automatically show that you have been credited. You need not click on any captcha code like bux.gs.
Each ad is worth $0.008. There are about 5-6 ads daily. Remember that you do not click on two or more ads at a time. Click on another after the first shows that you have been credited and then you close it. This rule is applied to all the PTC sites.






For each referral click you will get $0.005. The more referrals you have you more money you can earn in a short time. Standard users can have only 25 referrals. If you want to have more referrals, then you will have to upgrade yourself.


The payment is done instantly. The minimum payout is just $2. Payment is done through paypal as well as alertpay.

I had asked for my first payout yesterday. It said palmbux will first verify my account and then I will be able to cashout and It will take upto 7 days. Today, I saw that my account was verified. So, I requested the payout and got the money transfered to my paypal account instantly.

My payment proof for palmbux:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software