Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paypal Wishlist- Facebook application not a scam (Payment proof)

The offer for paypal wishlist is closed now. And it paid all its users within the specified date. I got paid too.
I had joined the application on facebook and it showed that $1 will be credited to my paypal account. There was a limit to make $100 from referrals. I tried to make referrals there. But most of the people thought it is a scam and didn't join it. Luckily I got two people who joined using my link. They got $1 each in their paypal account and as I had them as my referral, I got $2. So, my total is $3. I am glad that paypal paid me but at the same time a bit sad because if people would have joined under me I could have earned $100 in just a few days.
Here is the payment proof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software